Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Some entertainment commentary:

1. Was it only me who gasped when I found out that Jen and Brad broke up? There was something about them that made you wish it would be forever. Sad.

2. Poor Jen Schefft, the new bachlorette, to be stuck with 25 losers. She once was engaged to my personal favorite bachelor, Andrew Firestone but now she can choose from a bunch of losers! Sad.
_ _ _

For those of you in LA: Sorry to hear about all the rain and mud and water. Now you get a taste of what my environment's been like for the past freakin' four months in Portland.

Speaking of, I am sorry to say, but I laugh when I see that footage of the poor man hanging on to some rope wearing his whitey tighties. (I only laugh because I know he is alright now!) It's sad and embarrassing, but you gotta agree, pretty funny!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home