Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

I just found out by reading some faculty meeting minutes that a new ESL teacher has been hired and will take over two of my five classes next week. That's all good and dandy but it would have been nice to be given a heads up and been told in advance so I didn't have to read it in some damn notes! Now, my head is spinning: I am not scheduled to leave until the end of January. Do they think that I am not working up to par? Do they want a smoother transition? What gives?! And why wasn't I told about any plans? I care but at the same time, I don't give a damn.

We ordered a glider and ottoman online and got it yesterday. Jason put it together (took only four screws!) and I was in rockin' heaven.

Gosh, I should really go do some prep for my classes...laters!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home