Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Friday, December 24, 2004

I am so bored! Jason just left for work. Work!! I wanted to spend some time at the library today but it's closed for the holidays...bummer.

I've been eating all morning. I don't know, for some reason, when I eat with Jason I eat A LOT more than when I eat by myself. It's really wierd.

Oh, I just wanted to share in on a little secret. Actually, I think Jen told me about this "secret" awhile back. Anyways, the secret is this: I know a place where you can subscribe to my favorite magazine, Us Weekly for really cheap. It is here. They have all these magazines at amazing prices. Go check it out and get a cheap Christmas gift for yourself! I recommend my favorite, US. I swear, I run to my mailbox every Friday for my mag. It's like an end of the week treat for me!

Did I tell you that I'm really bored?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home