Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Saturday, December 18, 2004

My winter break has started! Strangely, I'm not as estatic as I have been in previous years. Probably because my job right now is so not stressful compared to when I taught 2nd grade in LA.

Jason's in Florida right now for another interview. I wanted to go with him but I couldn't. In the next two weeks, he will also be going to LA and Vegas without me!! Bummer...

Yesterday, I spent the whole day buying gifts online and writing cards. I hope everything gets to everyone before Christmas.

Last week, Jason's sister sent us like ten wrapped presents for us to put under the tree. It looked so nice to have actual gifts under our tree! Then, Jason came home and opened up all the gifts and now there are none under our tree! What a big baby...he said he couldn't wait till Christmas. I made him promise that he would be more mature once we have kids and set an example by NOT touching any gifts until Christmas!

Claudia and David sent us this bassinet . Isn't it the most adorable thing? I can't believe that Tyler will be here in about three months. It feels like the time just flew by!

Well, I off to go shopping!! What else is there to do around here?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home