Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Saturday, December 11, 2004

Other people's websites are so much more entertaining to peruse if there are pictures posted and I know that. I just can't get myself to post pictures on my own site because I find the whole process to be way too time consuming. First, I have to download the pictures, which takes forever! Then, I have to put in the html to post pictures, and copy and paste the "properties." I ususally don't get it right the first time and have to try a couple more times until the pictures are on this site. At any rate, it's way too much work. I wonder if posting on xanga is any easier.

Speaking of pictures. I need another digital camera. I got a camera way back when but I lost the battery charger on my wedding day and decided it wasn't worth replacing since I hated the camera from the day it arrived in the mail. Then, Jason and I picked this cheapo camera from a wedding gift book someone gave us. And that one sucks too. I find all this sort of technology too much to bear on my little pee size brain. It's too confusing to use and download and print and all that jazz. I actually miss the days of dropping film into a camera and dropping it off at a photo shop to get printed and picking the pictures up. Granted, there were a lot of wasted pictures, but it was just easier, no? It's sad but me and any sort of technology just don't mix.

Oh, and also speaking of pictures. I feel so bloated and fat! How does my feeling fat have anything to do with taking pictures? Well, I know it's sort of a stretch but...um.... I don't want to take any pictures at the moment because I feel so damn fat! Like I mentioned before, I've already gained 20 pounds. According to the doctor, I should look forward to gaining one more pound each week. Since I am at 27 weeks and still have 13 more weeks, I will give birth approximately 33 pounds heavier than my prepregnancy weight. Yeah, yeah, I know, I've heard it all. I am suppose to gain weight; I have a growing baby inside me. But still. I don't like it. I feel soft and mushy. And I think my face looks swollen too. I want to work out but I'm not suppose to. I want to cut down on my eating but I shouldn't/can't do that either! Ahhhh!!! Will I be able to lose all the weight once the baby comes? Will I be able to fit back into my favorite jeans without cutting all circulation? I wonder...

It is Saturday and I love it. The rain has ceased for today in Portland. Yeah! And, I have a trip planned to Costco and Target today! Oh, lovely day!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home