Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

This morning, our car got broken into. Damn! The stupid idiot left behind Jason's Leatherman, Palm Pilot, and expensive golf set, but made out like a bandit with ONLY my make up bag. Really, the person ONLY took my make up bag! haha..kind of funny. Either it was some desparate teenage girl OR the thief didn't have time to look inside and took it thinking it was a purse. Haha...the laughs on him when he gets home and see a whole bunch of Mac makeup fall on the floor. I took the car in this morning to get it repaired...it's going to cost us $300. You know, really, it's only a car. I'm glad that no one was hurt and that there wasn't any more damage than one broken window. But, you know...it still sucks.

I have to stay at school today from 3-5 to "make up" parent conferences that I missed while I was in Detroit. I wonder if any parent will show up. I highly doubt it, and it will yet be another long waste of time.

Onto baby news, Tyler is moving quite more lately. Yesterday, he was kicking and swimming about for one hour straight! I can't wait to see and hold him!




5 Comments:

Blogger Delight Car Removal said...

Thanks for sharing. Wow, that was strange. I just wrote a really long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well, I'm not writing all that over again. Anyways, just wanted to say fantastic blog!
cash for scrap cars gold coast
cash for cars ipswich

1:54 AM  
Blogger jackey said...


Hi Thanks for posting this! We would love to welcome you at Cars buyer, the only place where you can get top cash for cars.

cash for car
cash for cars Brisbane
cash for car Brisbane
free car removal

10:28 PM  
Blogger Car Removal NSW said...

Thanks for sharing such a nice information. We provide a free cash quote over the phone and online. To get an unwanted buy my car wollongong , you can call us at the number below or fill out our online quote form that is located at the top right of this page

5:46 AM  
Blogger North Coast Wreckers said...

Great post and very informative post. North Coast Wreckers provide the best used or new car parts at an affordable price. Whether you are looking for an auto part for your engine. Townsville Car Wreckers

6:00 AM  
Blogger Local Cash For Cars said...

Really very happy to say, your post is very interesting to read. Local Cash for Car is a licensed auto removal company that buys all types of used, junk, scrap, broken, and damaged vehicles for as much as up to $8,999 sell my car for cash.

6:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home