Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Thursday, November 18, 2004

Yesterday I received my first copy of Parenting magazine in the mail. As I was perusing the pages, I stopped at the advertisement for Target maternity clothes and yelped cause I knew the model! She was my best friend in fifth, sixth, and seventh grade, before I moved to Cerritos. She was gorgeous back then and even though I had heard that she had became a model, I couldn't believe that she was on the pages of a magazine! We discovered boys together, went shopping and shared broken hearts necklaces that read "Best Friends." I tried to search her name on the internet but only came up with Miss America 1999 who has the same name. Now, I really want to find her!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home