Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Saturday, November 13, 2004

I've been feeling the baby flutter around my belly for a couple of weeks now, but Jason got to feel the baby for the first time yesterday nght. We were watching TV and I felt Tyler moving. I told Jason to put his hands on my belly and we both felt a kick!

I'm trying to figure out how I want to decorate Tyler's nursery. I've been looking through catelogs, magazines, and online, and I've come to this conclusion: Girl's nurseries are soo much cuter. It's really hard decorating for boys. They have bedding with trucks, dogs, and other "manly" things. I just want something clean and simple, but not too cheesy looking. Hopefully, I'll find something soon!

I can't wait till Thanksgiving week. We'll be in Detroit on Monday and Tuesday for one of Jason's interviews and then we'll be in LA to eat, eat, eat! Move over everone, hungry pregnant woman on the loose!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home