Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Monday, November 01, 2004

Today's faculty meeting got cancelled. It's the best gift anyone could have given me-freedom from another dry boring meeting.

Yesterday, not one child came for treats. Good thing, cause we didn't have any candy to give anyways. But, two grown people came to our door. They were holding these plastic bags that read, "Trick or treat!" and at first I thought they came for candy. I was relieved to find out that they came to reimind me to vote. Thanks for the reminder dudes. My vote is in the mail, on its way to add one measley vote, wondering if it will make a difference.

I am thinking of registering at a baby store. But, before I do, I wanted to see what sort of things people put on their registry so I checked out some of my sister's friend's registries. I was surprised to see that some had things like "breast pump" and "disposable breast pads" on their registries. Come on now, what chump is going to get that for you and bring it to your shower looking like a bigger chump? Yes... "Please come to my baby shower and bring me some sanitary napkins, tampons, and something to pump my huge engorged boobs." Nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home