Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Thursday, October 21, 2004

I feel so blah today. I have a headache that Tylenol can't cure and I feel naseous. Could it be my breakfast of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups? I am inclined to think that I might be dehydrated but I refuse to drink any more fluids that might make my trips to the bathroom any more frequent than it is now. (Jason told me that it might be smart for me to invest in some Depends so I don't have to run to the bathroom like ten times a night. Real funny, my husband is.) Since I have an hour and a half before my first class begins, I am tempted to pull down the blinds on my door and take a nap at my desk. Just as long as no one catches me...

One more thing I realized at my job as a long term sub. Sometimes, it just better to keep my big lips shut. When I ask too many questions, all that comes out of it is more time that I have to invest and investigate, more meetings, more things that I have to do and figure out. It would be smart for me just to coast thru this position until January 28th as oblivious as can be and stop talking to too many people and asking questions that I really don't give a damn about. Note to self: stop it!

The very night we found out that we were having a boy, I made Jason sit next to me on the computer and surf name sites. Through his protests that we did not have to do it "that night," we agreed on ONE name...yipee. (I will keep this classified information as of now.) When I talked to Jenn the next day to tell her the news, she said, "Just as long as you don't name it ______________" and said the ONE name we had picked!! I just told her that if "you snooze, you lose" and we agreed that she would give her son that name as a middle name instead and our sons would be connected forever. One hurdle down. THEN, Claudia called yesterday to tell me that her friend just told her that she will be naming her son, whose estimated date of birth is December, __________________!! I couldn't believe it. It's not even a popular name! How dare she take my son's name! Well, I asked Claudia if she told her friend that we were thinking of that name too and Claudia said that she had not mentioned anything. Now, I feel like we can't name our son the same name, especially because their son will be more three months before our peanut! Richard said that I am being stupid, but I told him that he will understand when he is about to become a father. What to do. What to do. Who do I call to report a stolen name?

I need a pair of Uggs- bad. Every morning, I wish I had a pair when I am dropping Jason off. I don't know about LA, but Portland weather is perfect for Uggs. The trend is so last year, but I think I will buy myself a pair this weekend. I'll look on the bright side of being totally late on this trend, at least I don't have to put my name on an Ugg wait list. A wait list? For a pair of shoes? You got to be kidding me.

Well, after today, one more wretched day till the weekend. I love/hate working. Just a ball of contraction I am.

Speaking of a ball, my stomach is starting to look like one. Although I've gotten some requests for me to post pictures of my stretched out skin and veins, I rather think it is an unattractive sight that you would regret seeing afterwards. You can thank me later.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home