Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

I am at school waiting for Jason's phone call to pick him up. Yesterday, I went straight to the hosiptal after my faculty meeting and I had to wait in the freezing car for two and a half hours! That's one thing about Jason's job- He could never tell me with 100% certainty when a case will be over. And with one car, this could be a bummer sometimes.

This weekend, Jason and I went shopping for our little peanut. I know that we still have five months but I just couldn't resist. Baby clothes are to darn cute. I look at the clothes and can't imagine our little peanut in them one day. It's an amazing, mind boggling thought.

All I'm looking forward to is going home for Thanksgiving. We will be there for four days. YAY!! I can't wait...

The weather has been absoultely dreary and depressing lately. It rains constantly and doesn't look like it will let up anytime soon. I wore a damn eskimo jacket to school today and I am still near freezing.

Maybe Jason and I will visit my "friend" today- the lady who owns the Korean video store. She is so friendly, in an older sister kind of way, and she gives us fun videos to watch. Strange, she is one person I will miss when we move away from Portland.

Well, I guess I should start heading home. Jason still hasn't called but I'll just hope he does soon.

Laters gators! (And a shout out to Allen who I didn't know was keeping up with my life on this site!... Talk to you soon. Sorry about the long confusing email! I don't know how to write so please bear with me.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home