Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

I've had a pounding headache for about three days straight. So much fun- these pregnancy symptoms, I tell you. I've tried so hard to stay far away from any medications but when I couldn't sleep last night due to the unbearable pain, I let Tylenol do its work.

I love working. I think I would have gone mad by now had I not found this teaching position. The hours are so chill that I can't believe that I worked non stop, without any breaks, as an elementary teacher. I feel like I have so much time to breathe in between classes. As Tony the Tiger would say, "It's great!"

Jason is coming back tonight. Thank God. The aparment was so cold and lonely without him. Oh, happy happy Wednesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home