Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Ok, so I am a loser and I whittle my time away doing nothing. (Yesterday, I finished my puzzle! It was only 300 pieces but, hey it was an impressionist painting and still took me like three hours to complete!) Also, to spend my time, I get online a lot. I check people's sites like every second, at least twice a day to see if they've blogged.

Well, there is this guy name Brian. I haven't seen him in ages, but I knew him when I worked at Sang Am and he worked at Asiana. Many people have told me that he looks like a skinny Jason, which I do concur with; they look like they could be brothers or cousins. Anyways, I recently got on his site via BamBam's site. He is an amazing photographer and he has a really cool site. So, I left him a message along the lines of, "Hey, it's me Cristina. Love the amazing pics!" Later that week, when I checked his site, I noticed that he took his whole site off, but had left one page that said, "Just Because." Just because!! And because I am neurotic and stupid and thinks the whole world revolves around me (haha!), I came to the conclusion that he had realized that his site was being seen by too many people (me!) and that made him uncomfortable and he took down his whole site!

I told Jenny this and she told me that I was being dumb again and that he just took it off ..."Just because!" I was like, "No, I shouldn't have left him a comment. Maybe the site is for his close close friends and he didn't want acquaintances to be looking at his personal pictures."

Anyways, because I am TRULY a loser (and this blog proves it!), I checked his site again this morning and....check it out yourself... www.bkzzang.com...Jenny must have told him!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home