Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Thursday, August 19, 2004

Not much to report since my days consists of doing nothing. haha. Well, maybe some random thoughts of the day.

- Why does the E! Channel have to promote their E! True Hollywood Story about the movie Exorcist like every second? It freaks me out and I always have to change the channel. It wouldn't be that bad, but I hate spending extra energy on getting the remote and pushing the button.

- I was talking to Susan (She's alive, folks!) the other day and I told her I was at Trader Joe's and asked her if she had any recommendations for me. She told me about this jalepeno cilantro hummus that she likes. Anyways, so I went to get it and as I was putting it in my basket, this lady says, "I love that stuff. It's addicting." Then, I went to the cashier and he says, "I could eat the whole thing in one sitting." Well, I haven't tried it yet, but it must be darn good!

- I went shopping for the first time in ages. At the Gap, they are doing this special where you get a game card every time you try on a pair of jeans. If you open up the card, you could win a free pair of jeans or get other discounts. I wanted to win the free pair so I tried on some jeans. I ended up liking one of the jeans but did not get the free pair card so I had to pay for it. What a damn good ploy.

- I'm craving sourdough bread with good, good quality butter.

- I bought Jason's birthday gift yesterday and he talked me into giving his gift last night even though his birthday is in three weeks. We always do this. I don't know why I just can't keep my big mouth shut when I have a gift for him! It's my fault.

- I am tired now. Time to take my midday nap!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home