Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

I went and got a much need massage today. I looked online and went to one of the top spas in Portland, and boy, was I disappointed! It was nothing like Burke and Williams. The bed was cold; I could hear conversations outside the room; there were only two showers; no shavers, q tips, cotton balls, hot tub. It just didn't seem like a get away. I miss LA so I am looking for all sorts of reasons why I want to/ need to/ have to get back to LA after Jason's one year fellowship is over. Burke and Williams is one thing on this list.

Speaking of fellowships, I hate telling people why Jason and I are here. He is a fellow. (Ok. And, I'm a gal.) Fellowship- It's such an odd word. Someone asked me if he was heavily involved with church. haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home