Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Monday, July 19, 2004

I am not a breakfast person. I don't enjoy eggs, pancakes, potatoes, cereal, oatmeal, toast, etc- any of it. I rather eat leftovers from the night before so I have been known to eat pizza, spaghetti, Chinese food for breakfast. Now, Jason- on the other hand- his whole purpose of waking up is to eat a large American breakfast.  He just loves it, and it's so odd to me.
 
I am soo soo craving ja ja myun (Chinese noodles with black bean sauce) right now. In LA, I can't drive a block without seeing a Chinese restaurant that serves this. But here, Jason and I haven't been able to find one.
 
Today should be my last day of total boredom. Tomorrow and Wednesday, I have job interviews lined up and then, Thursday to Sunday, I will be in Los Angeles. I think I will go rent some Korean videos to help me through this day.
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home