Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Thursday, July 15, 2004

As Juliet once said, "What's in a name?"

In Korean, my name is Soo-Kyung.

My birth name is Cristiana Park.

In America, they changed it to Cristina.

When I was younger, everyone called me Tina.

So my dad called me Teet for short.

Then, in the forth grade, my teacher got confused by what I called myself and what was on all the papers and asked me what my name was. I was confused. He told me to just pick one. I was sick of being called Tina Turner so it became Cristina.

My dad continued to call me Teet and Claudia called me Tina but at school I was Cristina.

Then, Rich and Claudia and a handful of other people started calling me Cris.

Jason calls me Spaz.

Yesterday, my name legally became Cristina Kim.

Juliet was right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home