Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Tuesday, June 22, 2004

I saw this on someone's blog and thought I would share. Everyone could use a bit more patience, right? I need more patience when I am annoyed. I would never win a $100 from MTV's Boiling Point. That's too bad.

A Bit of Patience / John Celes

A bit of patience works out miracles;
A bit of patience puts off arguments;
A bit of patience problems well tackles;
A bit of patience preserves monuments.

A bit of patience can avoid hatred;
A bit of patience cools one’s anger off;
A bit of patience marks well good kindred;
A bit of patience makes many to laugh.

A bit of patience keeps good friends at peace;
A bit of patience can avoid big wars;
A bit of patience can jealousy cease;
A bit of patience can avoid big scars.

A bit of patience gives good advantage;
A bit of patience is good heritage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home