Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Thursday, June 17, 2004

So, my last day of school is over. Thank God. Like I mentioned in my morning post, I was not emotional at all about it. The previous two years, I felt more bonded with my students and it moved me to see them leave me, but this year, I was an emotionless teacher bidding them farewell.

Only one student seemed genuinely sad to say good bye. It was so cute. I saw Michelle, a cute hapa girl, crying as she was walking out the door. She was holding an empty envelope and for some reason my initial thought was that she had lost the card that was inside so I asked her, "Michelle, why are you crying? Did you lose your card?" And she responded with, in the cutest voice imaginable, "No, Ms. Park, I'm crying cause I'm going to miss you" as tears rolled down her cheeks. It was just so cute.

Anyways, tomorrow I'm going in to clean up my room and then I'm out of there. I love my job, but I couldn't be happier. My thoughts are on Maui.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home