Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Tuesday, June 08, 2004

I am tired, like, all the time. I was so tired yesterday but I stayed up to watch WB Superstar. I am surprised that more people are not into that show. It's so funny! Well, actually, it's not as funny as it was before, when there were more horrible singers to laugh at, but there are still four terrible singers left to laugh at!

Jason is at Costco right now and I feel so left out! How could he go to there without me?!

Jason and I are looking for a new car. We decided that it would be the best idea if we just had one car in Oregon. Jason says it's to save money on insurance. Plus, we only have one parking space at the apartment we're looking at. Whatever. I think Jason just wants me to be his little cab driver and drop him off and pick him up everwhere. I'm going to be like, "Where to, Mr. Daisy?" So we're both thinking of getting rid of both our cars and getting one. And guess which one were thinking of? The Tahoe! When Jason first brought it up, I had no idea what he was talking about? What the hell is a Tahoe! And he took me to take a look, and at first, I was like, "You think I could drive this huge, humongous car?" I got shivers just imagining myself parallel parking that thing! Can you believe it seats up to nine passengers!! I didn't know they made cars that big! It's like a big ol' bus hidden inside a SUV or something! The salesman asked us how many children we have and we said none. I told Jason that it is ridiculous for us to get this car. I mean, we don't have kids, I can't drive a big o' tanker, and it's a gas guzzler. BUT...I've been thinking about it lately, and I think I like it now. I can envision us keeping it for like years and years and loading our seven kids in it to go on a camping trip. I bet that would never happen but it's fun just to imagine what that would be like. Anyways, so I'll let you know what happens.

Today, I had a professional development day and all elementary teachers got subs to cover their classrooms and we went off to do yoga and dance and other boring stuff. When I got back to my classroom at the end of the day, I was shocked to see my class in disarray, with paper airplanes on the floor, and library a mess. I read the note that the sub left me and it said how most of my class was terrible and named all the kids that did this and that. I gotta say that if you can't control my class, you don't belong in a classroom. I hope she finds another profession soon. I mean, I understand that kids will be kids and there will always be a handful that might be mischievious and misbehave, but if you can't control most of the class, there is something wrong with you.

I have eight more days of school left. I don't know who is more excited..me or the kids. I bet it's me. I'm exhausted and I need a break from everything. Please pray that I survive all the packing and moving. I will sigh in relief when we am in Oregon and we have settled in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home