Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Our wedding is in five days! I decided that it would be best for my state of mind if I did not go into work this week. Which is a good thing because I still have so much to do and take care of.

I don't know what is wrong with me, but I do everything the hard way. It would have been so much easier to have a buffet. It would have been easier if I didn't have menu cards- with ribbon. (As Jason stated, "What are those for?! They don't even have a choice. It's not a restaurant!")

One thing that boggles me is how much the guest list has grown. We really wanted to keep the guest count low. That was our goal from the very beginning, and somehow it's just grown tremendously. Our list grew by about 50 guests. I know- that is some major miscalculations on our part.

People keep saying, "This is the best time of your life. Cherish it." All I want to tell them is, "If this is the best time of my life, how come I would never do it again- even if someone paid me."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home