Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Today was the only day that our photographer could take our engagement pictures so I couldn't go to school. For some reason, I don't feel that bad about calling in for a sub. A colleague told me yesterday, "You gotta do what you gotta do" and, shit, I still gots lots to do! Can you believe that Jason and I still haven't picked out what we are going to wear for the pictures. I should have taken care of this last week. Damn- too too much to think about. I am really dreading this six hour picture session that Jason and I will have to endure today. I loathe being in pictures. It feels so unnatural to smile and smile at nothing. It is as unnatural as the acrylic nails that took me over two hours to get yesterday.

SN to Susan: The ribbon is more than a yard- Perfect! Thanks for helping me decorate the cake!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home