Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Wednesday, June 02, 2004

I used to say that not much would change after getting married. But I was wrong. Jenny told me that she felt more "settled" after her wedding and I have to say that I agree. I don't know what it is, but the unspoken things feel a little different. Even our parents' faces seem to have changed when they look at us.

So much planning into one day. And I know that the guest couldn't imagine how much time when into seating arrangements and name frames and choosing the menu and visiting vendors after vendors. And then, in one night, it's all over.

Last week, I wrote that people told me to cherish these times and I think I whined and just thought "whatever" in my mind. I just wanted the day to come and be over with.

But, in just a couple of days since the wedding, I am able to look back and I do actually cherish each second. From the hectic moments at the hair salon with my closest and dearest friends to saying my vows to the man that I love to dancing with my father.

It just hit me that these are once in a lifetime moments, and though surreal, like one long crazy dream, I loved every moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home