Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Wednesday, June 16, 2004

I am so exhausted. You know when you have so much to do that you wish you could just crawl up into a little hole? That is how I feel. Yesterday, I slept for about 12 hours, subconsciously trying to escape from the reality of it all, only to wake up to all of it this morning.

I think posting some fun pictures might help my spirits.


Here is a picture of Rich at Big 5. We were looking for some ski gear and he tried to scare me. Nice.


Here is a picture of Jen studying. She has some wierd study methods, but she swears that this helps her memorize her material.


Here is Chef Cristina trying to make a cake. I know you like the hat!


Me trying to eat Sujan.


Rich trying to eat Thumper. I know we're wierd.

That's all folks!!
One more day. Wish me luck!
Love,
Cristina

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home