Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Friday, July 16, 2004

I have an exciting story (well, exciting to me!), but I want to abridge it as much as possible. 
 
Four years ago, when I was leaving SA&A, I asked Kin to burn all the songs that I love, and had downloaded onto my computer, on a CD for me, which he kindly did.
I loved those CDs. It was a collection of my favorites. Some songs were more popular and mainstream, other songs were pretty random. Rap, old school, 50's, etc, etc.
I thought that the DJ for my wedding might not have these songs so I brought my CDs to the wedding.
Of course, they got lost somewhere.
And I was devastated. Broken hearted. I could never download all those songs again.
After almost two months of searching, I gave up hope.
Until today! I had an idea. Maybe I could ask Kin if they were still in my old computer at work!
I doubted it.
But asked.
And guess what?
It was still there! In all its glory. After four years. Still sitting pretty in my old computer.
I have hope.
I am happy.
Thanks Kin.
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home