Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Sunday, July 18, 2004


Damn, I feel so useless and unproductive. I can't wait to work! (And, seriously, I never, in my wildest dreams, thought that I would ever say that with such conviction!)
 
I wanted to share something that was read at our wedding reception by my colleague and friend, Sharon. It was a short story written by one of my students. Before I share, however, I must preface by saying that this was written with absolutely no prompting or suggestions or help from me. The student just gave it to me after she had written it during recess. Here goes...
 
Once apon a time there lived a prince name Jason. He spent most of his time making metesen for the people who were ill. One day when he was walking in a forest he hear a butiful sound. It was coming frome a small house. Then he siad, "you have a nice vioce. Then she siad, "My name is Cristina Park." Next he siad, "my name is Jason Kime. Then he siad, "Will you marry me and be my queen? She siad, "yes yes yes." After they got married they moved to Portland, OR for a year. Then they came back to Los Angeles, CA. They lived happily ever after. The End.
 
To: Ms. Park or Mrs. Kim
From: Tianna Brown, your 2nd grade student.
 
This is exactly how it was written, mistakes and all. I thought it was so cute that I asked Sharon to read it. Even though I couldn't invite my whole class, it made me feel as though they were with me is spirit.
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home