Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Heidi gave me a recommendation for a Korean drama but before I got myself hooked in front of the TV for hours on end, I asked her for a summary of what I should expect. This is what she wrote back to me:

"As for the korean drama, its the same old korean sappy love triangle dramas...rich guy meets poor girl...they start having feelings for one another...rich guy and poor girl play hard to get. bad girl wants rich guy. rich guy hates bad girl. bad girl jealous of poor girl. bad girl do bad things to poor girl. nice/caring guy likes poor girl. of course rich guy and nice/caring guy are related somehow and they are...rich guy likes poor girl, bad girl sad. evil thoughts!!! poor girl like rich guy and so nice/caring guy sad. no evil thoughts though. and so the story goes on...in the end, good people finish...itll probably be a happy ending unless the poor girl has some kind of deadly disease..."

Haha...I was laughing off my seat. She is so right! Typical Korean drama. Not a second of originality. But then, why are they so addicting?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home