Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Thursday, July 29, 2004

My body is so weird. Sometimes, I eat everything in sight and other times, I have absolutely no appetite and have to force myself to eat.

I HATE Verizon Wireless. The last couple of months, I noticed on my monthly bill that Verizon had stopped sending detailed information of who I called, when, how long. Instead, it just said how much I owed. Truly, I was in no state to call them and ask about this so I waited until yesterday. I called to request that they send me this information and guess what they said? Well, first, they said that I could get it online. Trust me, I've done this before and it wasn't a fun experience. I told them that I didn't have internet access and I wanted to see this information when I paid my bill. Their answer was that I would have to pay 1.90 for each detailed statement. What the F? Pay money to see my damn bill? I was irate. I was stunned. I was upset for all the non English speaking folks who don't go on the internet (my mom for one) and also for some people who can't even afford a computer to check their bill. Is this a sham or what? I told them that my bill, on average, is about $130 a month, this month it was $260 and that I wanted to see what I was paying for when I am writing out my damn checks and that I was not able to get to the internet to do so. I spoke to three supervisors and they all wouldn't budge. I was mad enough to try to cancel and they said that I would have to pay the $175 cancellation charge according to my contract. I asked if it stated on my contract that I would have to pay my bill when I couldn't even see what I was paying for. They said that in the contract it said that they could change whatever they want. I hate them. What a stupid company. After my contract is up, that is it. It's the principle of it. I am not going to PAY to see my bill.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home