Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Sunday, August 01, 2004

I miss LA food. There are restaurants and places that Jason and I loved going to get our favorite foods in LA. It took us about four years to come up with this intangible list. We love El Pollo a la Brasa on Western. We love going to Redondo for seafood. We go to Dragon for Korean style Chinese. We love Sea Food Town in Torrance. We love Cha Cha Cha when we're in the mood for sangria. If we wanted decent food and wanted to eat at home, I used to pick up premade stuff from the Galleria and Plaza! So easy! I mean, anything that we would ever want to eat was at most a ten minute drive from Jason's place in K-Town. Here, I just can't eat anything! We have no favorite places. The food sucks. I can't wait to get back to LA to eat!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home