Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Friday, August 13, 2004

Sadly there is not much to report since all I do is sleep and watch Korean dramas. Speaking of which, Korean dramas are soooo damn good. Nothing on American television even comes close in comparison. And, the best part is that videos are only a mere dollar per tape! OK, so the quality stinks but...what a bargain!

For some reason, like I didn't pay my bill, Verizon shut off my phone service and I wasn't able to get any messages all this week until today so if you left me a message, I am sorry and I will call you back soon! (And to think I was worried sick about Susan's whereabouts and she left me a message Monday evening!) Like I told the man when I called to get my phone reactivated and he told me that he would have to charge me a $15 reactivation charge, "I hate Verizon!"

Well, happy happy Friday to y'all... Is it Friday? I have no sense of time, dates, etc. WHICH REMINDS ME...Happy Birthday to Jenny!!! I remember just last year on your birthday, you tried to strip me of all my clothes. That was fun. Maybe I will post some of those pictures so everyone could see the proof.


It started off like any other party. People chatting, drinking, etc.


Then Jenny thought it would be funny to take my shirt off!! Here she shows it off proudly!


...and looks at the tag.


I need to get Jenny back! Here she waits nervously!


She's trying to run away! Quick! Charlie, catch her!



Gottcha!!


Muhaha...and you thought you could get away from me! My evil laugh.


Charlie helps Jenny out. What a nice husband....


Now, if you could believe it, Jenny is trying to get Charlie but he is holding tight to his clothes!


All is forgotten and a fun time is had by all. Me and my SA&A friends. I miss them!

Let's do this again in thirty years. I will get you with my cane!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home