Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Friday, August 20, 2004

Hello, hello. I've been in a fashion rut for about two years. As a teacher, it's great because you don't have to dress up to work everyday. Because of this, I rarely spent money on clothes at all. So lately, I've been looking into my closet and wondering why I have nothing to wear and wondering why I am such a slob and can't put myself together nicely for the life of me. Then I went shopping the other day and it dawned on me, dressly nicely and stylish is easy if you have the money! Nothing hard about it at all. All you have you have to do is go buy stuff, lots of it: clothes, purses, shoes, accessories. Then get your hair done and get a manicure and pedicure, get your hairy legs waxed..and voila! Anyways, it's all about just spending money. Call today's entry, "Cristina's lame thought of the day."

Call me biased, but I love some of Asiana Airlines commercials. Now that SA&A has lauched their website you could check some of them out. Go to sang-am.com and then go to portfolio and check out some of Asiana's TV commercials. I love the ones with the the kids in it.

Have a happy friday!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home