Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Friday, September 17, 2004

Last night, I had the most painful dream, which caused me to wake up and cry real tears. I dreamt that, for whatever reason, me and two other people had to kill someone that we really cherish and love. He knew that he was going to be killed by the hands of those he trusted and loved the most. Before we were to kill him, I had a conversation with him and it went like this.

"Do you know that we have to kill you?"
He nodded without any words.
"Are you scared?"
He nodded again.
"I'm sorry."
He nodded with his big eyes looking scared.
"Don't worry. They have to kill me tomorrow too so I will be with you tomorrow." He nodded again, looking surprised by what I had said.
"Do you know where we will be together tomrrow?"
Then, he finally said his first words. He said, "We will be in heaven with God."
And I said, "You're right. And, I'm scared too, and it kills me that I will not be with Jason."

With these words said, I fell to the floor by the boy's feet and wept. At this point, I woke up, heaved heavily and cried as I have never cried from a dream. Jason, alarmed, tried his best to console me but I just cried and cried in his arms for a long time.

I've tried to think about what this means and what caused me to have a dream so twisted and painful. I can't think of any reasons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home