Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Friday, September 17, 2004

I WISH

I wish I could eat sushi!

I wish I could eat deli meat!

I wish I could eat seafood!

I wish I could dye my hair. My hair is currently multicolored and having roots down to my ears don't look very good.

I wish Jason would finish work early today.

I wish Jason didn't have to go to New York this weekend.

I wish I didn't feel a cold coming on.

I wish I could think of something to eat that is really good for me and the baby.

I wish I knew the sex of the baby so I could go shopping!

I wish I could feel the baby move. (Three more weeks!)]

I have a huge appetite lately, and I wish someone would make me delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner everyday.

I wish, I wish, I wish...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home