Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Friday, October 22, 2004

I am such an idiot. I don't know what is wrong with me. This morning we had a faculty meeting and all the teachers had to say what their classes were doing and such. It is nothing new; we have this meeting every Friday. But for some reason, as I was speaking today, I felt the eyes of the lady sitting next to me glaring at my face and the notes I was reading from, and I felt my face get hot as if I was a second grader who just wet my pants. And, of course, as I thought about my face getting red, it probably just got only redder. Maybe they couldn't tell, but with my pasty white face, I am sure they all noticed. Thank God it's Friday and I could run away from my embarrassment for the weekend. Maybe I'll go get a tan. Oh, be gone, ghostly pale skin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home