Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

I just gave out my first discipline referral at this school. Freakin A, piss me off... I just HATE when kids pout. I've always hated it with my second graders and it's even worse to see grown high schooler do it. In class today, this boy raised his hand to read. I didn't call on him a number of times because I had to call on other students. Damn, I'm the teacher. I will call on anyone who I need to hear from and who needs practice. Then, this guy starts puffing and sighing and closes his book and sits there staring at me, making it obvious that he wants me to see his defiant act. ooh... So I ask him, "What's wrong?" and he says, "Well, since you're not calling on me, I'm not going to read." Wha..wha...wha... I told him that I can't always call on him. Sometimes, he gets a chance. Other times, I will have to call on other students. He still looks at me pissed as hell, and now I'm getting really furious too. I told him that if he wasn't going to read, he will have to go to the office. The punk throws his book on the floor and leaves my classroom. What a freakin' baby. Making such a fuss because he didn't get a chance to read. wha...wha. I lose all respect for such behavior.

I want to know who raised a child like this. What makes him think that he could manipulate others around him by acting like that? Who at home gives in every time he pouts and whines and shows a little dissatifaction?

I'm about to have a child and I swear, I will never allow that kind of behavior in my house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home