Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Sunday, November 07, 2004

Jason and I went out out last night, and I actually got all decked out and stuff. We are truly homebodies- in all essence of the word, so getting dressed up and going out out was a change. I told Jason that we were like a "cool couple" last night. He was like, "You act like we never go out!" and my response was, "We don't, fool!"

It's funny. A lot of people tell us that things will change so much once the baby comes. They tell us, "Go out and do everything now because once the baby comes, you won't be able to do anything." And we look at each other and laugh and ask, "How would that be any different from now?"

I know it sounds really boring, but my definition of a good evening is watching a rented video at home, in my comfy pajamas, with some freshly popped popcorn. I know, so exciting....

There was once a time when going out every weekend was fun. I remember Jenn, Jeannie and I going out and partying it up for awhile almost every weekend. But, truly, in the depths of my core- of who I am- I have always known that I have an "old soul," as some people would say. A soul that couldn't wait to get married and start a family. A soul that was sick of going to clubs after clubs, seeing lonely ass loser guys drinking away their sorrows, looking for some pretty girl to give them a second of their time. yuck.

It just dawned on me last night that while I might be living what others would consider a pretty unexciting life, it's the perfect life for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home