Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Monday, November 22, 2004

So we're here in Detriot. Came in last night. Haven't really seen anything yet. Jason got picked up about an hour ago and I have to wait two more hours for my ride/tour around the city.

On the flight over, we had three seats to ourselves so it was cool to have that extra arm space. Once again we had a toddler around us. This time, she sat in the seat in front of us. It was really cute to hear her sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star for about the first fifteen minutes. After that, we wanted to shut her up. She was traveling with her father and he didn't seem to mind that she was talking and singing in really loud decibals, keeping all around her awake. They had a blanket on back of their seat and the little girl knocked it off onto Jason's table which had coffee on it. The coffee spilled all over Jason making him look like he peed on himself. We all laughed it off but I later realized how rude the father was. He didn't even apologize for it (It had happened when he left her alone while he went to the bathroom.), but instead asked us if we had children, like we would understand if we did. Later, in the hotel, we saw that Jason had blisters on his legs from the hot coffee and that got me really mad.

Well, other than that, it's been smooth sailing. The breakfast here was pretty nice...and free!! I took up all this food to my room....for later, of course. Not for me- Tyler might get hungry.

It dawned on me that while my job interviews can last up to forty five minutes, Jason's job interviews last two whole days, meeting 15 attendees and culminating in him giving an 2 hour presentation. Wow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home