Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Sunday, November 28, 2004

When we were on the plane coming to LA, I thought to myself, "Pretty soon this weekend will be over." A little pessimistic, I know. Well, it seems that this weekend has just flown by and in a couple of hours, we will be on a plane back to Portland. (Noooo!)

On Wednesday night, we flew in to LAX. It was pretty crowded and I scanned for some celebrity sighting, but there were no celebrities in sight. (Last time we came to LA, we saw Melanie Griffith at LAX- tall, lipoed and faced stretched out to wazoo.) My mom said she would pick us up at 10:15 but it ended up being 11:15 when we we saw her car drive up to terminal 7. While we were waiting, this young bohemian, world traveled looking guy came up to us and asked if we wanted his half eaten pastry from Starbucks. He gave us some background information of how his flight had been delayed and they had given him food vouchers and he got this pastry but couldn't finish it...would we want it? We were like, "Um, no thanks." Thought that was a little odd. We befriended a little hapa boy who was a cute as a button. He was traveling with his mom who was so short and so young looking that I mistaken her to be his SISTER until he called her momma!

We went back to my aunt's place where we slept the whole weekend. She and her family were gone to Arizona for the weekend and left their dang mansion to us...it was much nicer than any five star hotel. :)

Well, I wish I could write more but I have to get ready to leave. Jason's grandma called last night and kind of got mad at us for not calling. Jason says it's no big deal.."all grandmother's are like that," but it worries me and we promised to have breakfast with her this morning. I better get cleaned up and looking presentable.

One last thing: Last night I was talking to Susan on the phone. I went on and on about MY thanksgiving, MY annoyances, MY issues, etc. Just when she was about to tell me about HER thanksgiving, I had to get off the phone because we had company and they were waiting for me and Jason kept calling my name. I thought this was sooo rude on my part and I felt bad, so Susan, if you are reading this, lo siento! I know we're friends and things like that doesn't matter and that you would never hold anything like that against me, but I still felt bad!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home