Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

We're back in Portland! Detroit was much, much nicer than I anticipated. I heard Detroit houses the fattest people in America and has a very high crime rate. But, those are statistics that really surprises me after visiting. I was mostly shown the suburbs so maybe I was only shown the nicer areas, but I went through Downtown Detroit and thought that was also very nice!

(Patrick, I went through Troy, Rochester, Oakland Township, Birmingham, Beverly Hills, Novi, Northfield and some more more little neighborhoods. I drove past Somerset...(nice shopping!!), saw Athens and Troy High School. I bet I drove right pass your house!!)

Off to LA later!! Can't wait....sooo sooo excited!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home