Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

I have had it up to here with meetings. This school has too many meetings; meetings in the mornings, meetings in the afternoon. It's totally insane. Yesterday, our meeting was about next year's curriculum. I don't even understand why I have to be there since, hello, I am a SUB! Get this- they are putting together the school's course catelog for next year...something they haven't published in TWO years! Insane, I tell you.

Then, this morning, our meeting was about "staffing" students, where teachers discuss students and ways they could help them achieve some success in school. OK, that is all good and dandy, but too bad I don't know ANY of the students. What a waste of freakin' time.

I have 30 more working days left. I think I can make it.

This weekend, while we were in LA, we picked up our wedding album and video. I was really scared to see our album because the photographer put together the whole thing without any input from me. See, most anal girls will pick out each and every picture they want in their album and then give it to the photographer to make the album. For me, I practically gave all the proofs back to Haeng and told him that I trust his judgement and wished him well. Even though I did trust him, looking back, that was a huge risk on my part. It all worked out so I am happy.

As far as the video, I am totally disappointed. I am even thinking of calling the guy and asking him to make some changes on it. The main problem I have is this: the music!! He had asked me to give him five songs, which I did. Well, I don't know what happened but he picked his own songs for our CD so I have to hear Lionel Richie's annoying voice while watching my wedding video! That's just wrong.

Oh, and Thankgsiving weekend was great. On Thursday, we spent it with Jason's family. Friday, we spent it with mine. On Saturday, we went to the California Science Center to see the Body Works exhibit. If you haven't seen and it are remotely interested in the human body and anatomy, I would suggest you see it before the exhibit leaves in January. There are real life bodies that have been turned into "plastic" after death. I know, kind of gruesome. After I had sworn off ever eating ribs and beef jerky, I was ready to leave but Jason was enthralled by the exhibit, studying each body. I thought he would be bored seeing things he sees on a daily basis, but I was wrong. The most interesting part, by far, for me was the fetuses on display. I got to see how big Tyler is and was at certain times in the pregnancy. He was tiny when I first found out I was pregnant!

Well, glad to be back and sleep in our own bed. Next Monday and Tuesday, we'll be in Nashville, Tennessee for another one of Jason's interview. I can't quite see myself living in that part of the country, but I will go with an open mind. Tyler sure is traveling a lot these days! hehe. Now, the countdown begins until Winter Vacation!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home