Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Got back to Portland last night from Nashville. So so tired right now. I wish I could crawl up in a hole and go to sleep.

Jen got into UCSF!! Damn, girl is fly! I am sooo happy for her! This is almost (almost, like three more years) the end of a long road for her. I'm just glad all the times that I bothered her and took her time away from her studies didn't affect her too much! I wish I was there to buy you a big celebratory dinner...since we all know how much you love to eat. We'll have to wait till next time I am down...maybe Tyler will join us too!

Jason does the laundry in the oddest way. Instead of separating colors and whites ike *normal* people, he separates his laundry by "outside clothes" and "inside clothes." After he separates the clothes, he washes everything, and I mean, *everything* in the hottest water possible. He has all these lame reasons why he believes this is the best way to do laundry. Last Friday he ruined our beautiful cream color bathroom rug and turned it grey!! Since our bathroom is the the room that I've remotely tried to decorate, I was really bugged by our new grey addition. I told Jason that I would never let him do the laundry again. He smiled smuggly and was glad to hear it. Urgh...men!

Well, I'm back at school. Apparently, the students gave the sub a hard time. Never met the man, but I feel bad that he had two hard days. I have 7 more working days until Christmas break. whew...

oh! Jason and I are getting our Christmas tree today! I'm very excited! We decided to get a smaller tree and decorate it kind of ghetto. Meaning, we're not going to buy anything expensive to put on it because we most likely will end up throwing it away when we move. Think like 99 cents store decorations. haha...I'm totally psyched!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home