Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Thursday, December 02, 2004

OMG. At lunch time, as I was walking to class, the principal saw me and told me that she had to talk to me later. What the... I HATE it when people do that, especially the principal!! For the last two hours, I been racking my brain trying to think of what she needed to talk to me about. Could it be that I came to school late yesterday (because of the car situation?) Is it because I didn't go to the meeting this morning? Did a parent complain about me? Did she come by last night and notice that I left at 4:45 and not at 5:00 like I had promised? Am I missing too many days of school? Does she know that I spend way too much time on the internet, surfing baby gear and paying bills? Can she read my emails to Jason..where I said that I didn't care if I got fired for missing out on meetings? Dude, seriously, I thought I was going to get an ulcer from anxiety.

Well, I did go see her afterschool and she just wanted to know if I wanted to work up until I give birth because the teacher I was subbing for decided not to come back this year. Though I was really- like really- looking forward to having a month off before March, getting ready and buying things for the baby, and just resting, it is really hard to give up 6 weeks of PAID maternity leave. So, this is the option she gave me: work until a week before my due date, then get 6 weeks of paid leave, then I don't have to come back afterwards and they will get a sub for me till the remainder of the year. Doesn't that sound too good to be true? I would only have to work one more month than planned and get about two and a half months pay and be done with it. Hmm... It seems like a no brainer, but I'm lazy, so I'll have to think about this one.

Well, I'm just happy that I didn't get chewed out or really fired, though I said I wouldn't care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home