Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Friday, December 10, 2004

Jason ended up calling me at 11:20 last night. After a late night meal, we were asleep at 12:00. Maybe that's why I feel like a freakin' walking mummy today. Usually, I'm in bed by 9:00 if I can help it. Thank God it's Friday so I can rest this weekend.

I enjoy being pregnant. Other than occasional back pain, I'm in what pregnant women call the "honeymoon stage"- second trimester. BUT! And this is a BIG BUTT-- I hate, (loathe!) feeling like I have to use the restroom like every fifteen minutes! I imagine Tyler stomping on my bladder like the French women stomp on grapes to make wine.

I don't think Jason and I will be going to LA for Christmas. We've been traveling so much lately that it's getting exhausting. Plus, Jason only gets a few days of, compared to my two weeks so we would only be down for like four days. We're thinking of just having a quiet Christmas to ourselves in Portland and possibly driving up to Seattle. Well, we'll see.

Quote for the day:
"It's fun and games until someone gets hurt. Then, it gets really fun."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home