Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Sunday, December 12, 2004

I'm kind of bummed out. I thought I was completely debt free and I felt good about it. Well, we still have monthly car payments, but I had paid off all my debts from my credit cards and undergraduate school loans. Until yesterday! I really don't know how this happened, but I suddenly owe 1,233.18 more to Berkeley! I guess they were sending the bills to my dad and he just happened to tell me about it yesterday. Great, oh great...Merry Christmas!

Oh, did I tell you about our cute little tree? (See, these are the times when a picture would be nice. I really wish that I could post one.) It is a small tree that we bought for $8. The cost of Christmas trees here are so cheap because Oregon grows the most Christmas trees than any other state. (Some good Jeopardy fact for y'all.) Anyways, then we went to Dollar Tree (Oregon's 99 cents only store) and decorated the tree for $5!! :) Except one thing, they only had one more box left of multicolored lights (with 20 measly bulbs!) so there is one stripe of 20 lights only up the right side! We have to get some more lights today. It looks ridiculous for now but I love our first Christmas tree!

I love being pregnant. Here's why:

1. When I am cold.... "Jason, Tyler's cold. Turn the heater on."
2. When I am hot..." Jason, Tyler's hot. Turn the heater off."
3. When I am thirsty..."Jason, Tyler's thirsty. He needs something to drink. (While Jason's in the kitchen) I think Tyler wants cranberry juice!"
4. When I want something to eat...."Jason, Tyler's in the mood for Rocky Road ice cream. We should get him some, right?"
5. When the house is a stinky mess..."Jason, can you believe how tired Tyler makes me?"
6. When Jason makes fun of me..."I know that Tyler heard that. He will get you when he's out for making fun of his mother!"
7. When I want to go shopping...."But Tyler needs new clothes!"

Hehe...amidst all the physical changes, being pregnant can be really fun sometimes!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home