Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Monday, December 27, 2004

Once again, I had another sleepathon this morning. Dropped Jason off at 6:30 and came back home to sleep till 9:30! I woke up to find that I had been sleeping on my back. I really hate that. When I am lying on my back, my belly looks flat, as though I was only four months pregnant and I could only imagine my son trying to get comfortable in that small space. My doctor assures me that, though sleeping on the left size is the best, sleeping on my right side or my back won't hurt the baby. I am just not convinced about that. My belly just doesn't even look right when I am sleeping on my back. I mean, where does the baby go?!

This year, Jason and I agreed in advance not to buy each other Christmas presents. I know that this kind of takes away the fun of Christmas a bit, but truly, I couldn't even think of ONE thing that I wanted or needed. Plus, I thought that any money we spend this Christmas should be spent on Tyler. So Christmas morning, I was awoken (Is that a word?) by Jason to be handed the most beautiful card in all the world with the most thoughtful and meaningful words written inside. I really couldn't have asked for anything more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home