Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

If you receive a gift, isn't it just second nature to call or write and say thanks, or at least acknowledge that you received it? I didn't send out too many gifts this year but I am shocked at level of ungratefulness to those that I did. I had to shop via the internet this year so all my gifts this year were mailed. Well, it's a little odd when the site says that a package was received but I haven't heard from the people(s).

I sent two gifts this year to children. One is definitely of age to be able to write or at least call! The other called and asked if there were more gifts on the way. She is younger so it is forgiven, however, I think the parents could have made this a teachable moment of how to show gratitude.

There will be a steadfast rule in my house that my children will not be able to keep anything from anyone they have not had the courtesy to thank first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home