Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

One more resolution: to have a website! I've been talking of doing this forever and a day, but with Tyler on his way, I really want to make one! Especially if we end of living outside of California and people can't see my little man.

There is this one outfit that I am dying to put him in. It's an green and yellow Oregon Ducks outfit. At first, I thought that it was just a heinous outfit and screamed at Jason that it would be a crime to put our child in it. But, Jason convinced me that it was cute and we bought it. Now, I love it too and we joke that this will be his "debut" outfit when we are back in LA. It even comes with green and yellow booties for his tiny feet!

Back to the website. Since I am so technologically inept, I hope I can put one together. Gosh, it is sad when I see websites made by little middle schoolers but can't seem to have the brains to make one myself.

As you can see, I have too much time on my hands at work. I'm not complaining. It gives me time to rest my back, to check my email, and to wonder why other people don't update their blogs.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home