Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Now, I'm really big. It takes much concentration to pick something off the floor. I test my patience when I put on my shoes. I need help getting up from a sitting position. It's so odd to have this body that I can't maneuver the way that I am used to.

So there has been a lot of talk about New Year's resolutions lately. My resolutions will be different depending on what part of the States that I am in this year. I am praying and hoping that we will be in LA, but that is still all up in the air. We should know for sure by the end of January after Jason goes for second interviews and negotiations are made as far as his contract goes. Well, I have three resolutions that are not dependent on my residence. They are: #1. Be the best mommy I can be. #2. Get back to my pre pregnancy weight. Heck, getting back to my college weight would be nice! #3. Eat in and cook more! We spend so much money taking out every night. Since I'll be a stay at home mom, I shouldn't have any excuses. I need to cook for my two babies!

The countdown has begun and I have 16 more working days here. Yahoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home