Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Monday, January 10, 2005

I'm just swamped at work today it seems! Three more weeks...I think I can make it.

The childbirth class was not really what I expected. Though they told us to bring a pillow and blanket which led me to believe that we would be on the floor doing breathing exercises, the class seemed like one very long lecture. Jason and I sat in the back of the class and laughed our way through the videos that showed women with bad 80's hair and makeup and women that sounded like hyenas. Jason was totally making everything into a joke and asked me if he could sit in the labor jacuzzi with his Cristol and cigars. He told me to remind him to pack his swimming trunks. Real funny. He also wrote inappropriate comments in Korean on pieces of notepaper which made me chuckle and caused stares from the instructor. On the final evaluation, Jason wrote that his favorite part of the whole class was the tour of the birthing room and that the two days could have been condensed into one. I didn't think that was very nice. All in all, though the class was dry and long, I'm glad to have taken it...if not only for the reason to see other women with big asses like myself, scared as shit about the unknown of labor.

Class is starting. I better act like I care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home