Spaz Attack

Thoughts from a big spaz who has lots to spaz about.

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

I am so hungry that I am eating cold lasagne at my desk. Sounds gross, huh, but it's actually not bad when you are starving, like me!

Yesterday's post was a bit sad. I think I get that way when Jason is away for longer than one day. I have this tradition (my very own tradition!) when Jason is gone. Without fail, I look at our wedding pictures. Must sound a little psycho but...I miss him!

I love reality TV because it's fun to get a glimpse into what other people's lives are like. Yesterday on Wifeswap, there was this lady who was totally into cleaning her house and then on Super Nanny, there were these kids that I would have smacked over the head if they were my kids. I don't believe in hitting kids but when I see kids act like monsters, I seriously think twice about physical punishment. Anyways, it's just fun to see how other people live.

Sleeping at night is getting more and more difficult. I wait up every hour, either to go to the bathroom or because my back hurts. I can't wait for the day I am able to sleep on my back or read a book on my stomach. That day can't come soon enough. Girls, don't take it for granted. Lay on your back. Lay on your stomache. Cherish the moment. You don't know how much you will want to when you are pregnant.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home